Saturday, February 5

New Listings!

Hi Everyone!

I have a couple announcements to make!

First off, I have several new listings in my shop! I know I said I was going to make confetti, but I'm gonna have to put that idea on hold because I don't have any cute containers to package it in...yet.
So I made some awesome cards! Tell me what you think! And more are on the way soon!




 These are all for sale in my Esty Shop

Second announcement, I created a new blog in which I will write about more personal stuff, mostly about my daughter. I love to share things with people who are interested, but I do want to keep my Etsy stuff somewhat separate. I changed my mind, and decide to keep all my posts i one blog. Much easier!

Lastly, I happened upon this adorable video on thecuriouspug's blog, and I just had to share it! Enjoy!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Elexa said...

Did you use your cricut to cut those words out? It looks so clean cut and professional! Glad to have found your blog!

Liz said...

You mean the letters in "smile"? Actually they are stickers!

Thanks so much for following!