Friday, March 2

Happy Friday and Happy March! I am very excited to be launching my new blog design this month! I hope you all enjoy the new look and feel of it.
This week has been absolutely exhausting. I feel like I haven't had a weekend in two weeks (because I had to work last weekend) so I am really looking forward to this weekend!

This coat fits all my requirements for a perfect spring coat; eye-catching color, a classic design with unique feminine details.
via: Romwe

The perfect pair of classy rain boots to go with the perfect spring coat!
 via: Evedon

I simply adore this dress, and it would be perfect to kick off your spring wardrobe. This would look adorable with about 5 different colors of tights, or bare legs! It would also work with a belt or a cardigan. I would totally go all matchy-matchy if I had this dress :)
via: romwe  


I made this snazzy banner a few days ago! I honestly just had these gold glittery circles laying around and when I saw this photo I realized I had to make one! 
 via: stephlovesben
 
Shabby Chic, clean white, lace, beautiful draping and a bit of country rustic... everything I love!
via: beach cottage does prairie chic

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and an even better weekend!!

No comments: