Saturday, March 3

Goodbye February, Hello March!

I thought I would take moment to say a quick goodbye to February, and offer a warm welcome to March!
February was a big month for me, full of lots of changes. These are some big events that happened in February:



- Lila Rae started walking! She is now officially a toddler. At 15 months old, she certainly took her time, but I was totally fine with that.
- I got a job! This is the first full-time job I have ever had, and it is certainly exhausting. But I love the work, and I think it will be a good fit.
- I turned 26! Not really a big deal, but it happened this month!
- I made a bunch of new friends! Through my new job and through my church, I have been meeting a lot of new people. It is a bit overwhelming to be super social after being practically a hermit for a year, but it is a wonderful thing and I am thankful for it!
- I changed my blog name! I finally got a new template for my blog, and picked a new name which I feel is more fitting. My blog will probably always be undergoing changes, but I finally have it set up in a way that I like for the time being!

What was your favorite part of February? What are you looking forward to in March?

No comments: