Thursday, November 3

Fashion Favorite: Pussybow Blouse

I love the internet. Not just for wasting time, which is what I mostly do on it, but also for finding incredible inspiration! I was inspired by Cabootique's blog entry to do a post on this lovely piece: the pussybow blouse! (read her original post here)

 (via: riverisland)

(via: ellalai)

(via: romwe)

(via:asos)

 (via: theoutnet)

(via: asos)

I love the way it looks with jeans, dressy pants, or skirts. I think it looks great by itself, layered with a blazer or sheer with a coordinated bra underneath! I have one somewhere that is short-sleeved in black lace. I think I need to find it asap!

3 comments:

Cabootique said...

Thanks for the mention! :) I love your picks, especially the first one. The extra details are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

What a cute blouse! perfect for work or just a girl's night out. :)

didi said...

love the secretary blouse style.