Saturday, May 21

Sleeping like a...

Lila looks so cute when she sleeps in her car seat! I feel like it is my momly duty to bring my camera everywhere because I never know when she will be adorable. Well she is always adorable, but I mean especially extra-super-cutely adorable! Anyways...

Don't you just love that leopard print headband!?!? My Dad got it for her "so people can tell she's a girl." Haha I don't know what to say to that. But I think it is just darling. And you can see her favorite toy, a squeaky french giraffe named Sofie, in the top picture. I am so glad the weather is warmer and I don't have to bundle her all up in three layers and hats and blankets! I can actually take her out of her car seat and carry her outside! Its wonderful!!
(Psssst- if your wondering about the eye patch, read the story here.)
and she will be SIX MONTHS OLD next week!!! I think I am going to have a half-birthday party!!

4 comments:

Della said...

She is so adorable, and growing like a weed! Wow, six months old is quite a milestone! Before you know it, she'll be a year...and 2...3... it goes by so fast. You can't have too many pictures of her either, you will cherish every one.

Janet said...

Sweet girl. So glad the eye surgery was a success.

Anonymous said...

yes, extra-super-cutely adorable! ^^

hopeandjoyhome said...

Awww so sweet! My daughter had to be patched when she was 6 for a lazy eye. The doc said her vision was 20/200 and if she lost vision in her "good eye" she'd be legally blind. She wasn't happy about the patch either but it did help. She had the sweetest little pink glasses in kindergarten and now has just graduated from college (biochem/business) and is trying to get into optometry school. Good luck with your sweetie and take lots of pics..it goes by fast!