Tuesday, May 10

Fill in the Blanks Tuesday

1. I am looking forward to visiting my grandparent's this weekend, and making new sets of cards to post in my Etsy shop.

2. Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is coloring books, Disney movies, children's picture books, baby animals, babies, rainbows, laying in the grass.

3. My favorite car is I used to think it was a jeep convertible. Now I'd say anything that runs. My parents have Subaru's and those seem pretty nice... I'm not a car person!

4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be sunny, definitely, and high 60's to low 70's... I don't like it too hot but I neeeeed sunshine!!

5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is lay on my bed with my baby sleeping on my chest.

6. This weekend I am going to visit my grandparents!

7. If I were a color, I'd be green because its my favorite.

(questions provided by the curious pug)

2 comments:

Della said...

I love the same things you do and I'm 40 something! I don't think you ever get too old for Disney movies. I still buy them, and all of my kids are grown.

Enjoy your weekend with your grandparents!

Rachel said...

Very fun! I have a huge Hello Kitty coloring book that keeps me entertained haha. Have fun this weekend!

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com