Sunday, April 17

What I'm Listening To

via: Amazon
As I have mentioned before, I am a big fan of Broadway musicals. Michael Crawford was the original Phantom of the Opera. I am currently listening to his "Songs From the Stage and Screen" Cd which is a wonderful compilation of famous songs from musicals.
Funny Story....when I was a little girl I used to swing on my swing set in the back yard and sing show tunes to myself. I always assumed no one could hear me, until one day when I was walking around the block, and old lady who lived in the house behind us said something along the lines of "Oh you! I always hear you singing to yourself you poor lonely child." (ok I added the last part) I always sang a little softer after that. Come to think of it, I have always been really self-conscious of my voice and I wonder if that is where it all started! (I still LOVE to sing when I am alone.)
What are you self-conscious about?



Also... Another giveaway! This one is hosted by Elycia. Visit her post to enter. I also recommend visiting the shop featured... it is super cute!! Good luck! :)

No comments: