Monday, April 4

Rainbows: Part 1 (Rainbow Week!)

If you are looking for the April Bunny Blog Hop (with tons of great prizes) click here.

Happy Monday everyone! Maybe it's the promise of spring, the beginning of a new month, or the fact that I got 6 hours of sleep last night, but today I am in a colorful mood! So I am officially labeling this week, starting on the first Monday of April, Rainbow Week!
EDIT: I decided to make rainbows an ongoing theme in my blog, rather than just this one week. So hopefully this is the first of many rainbow-related posts!
In honor of this new holiday, I will be sharing pictures with you of various rainbows in my house. This is the back of a notebook I made for myself:

I will also be making a different treasury everyday related to rainbows. 



Feel free to join me in sharing rainbow-related pictures of your home or crafts and share the link here!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

I LOVE that treasury it is too too happy! love it!

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com