You woke up tomorrow with only the things you thanked _____ (insert higher power) for today?
With this in mind, I made a list of things I am very thankful for, today and always!
1) My darling perfect daughter
2) The best healthcare in the region
3) A good new home for Cleo & Isis - thanks to my cousin Cari!
4) Carrots-- my daughter LOVES them!!!
5) Weather- because if we didn't have bad weather, we wouldn't appreciate beautiful days.
6) New friends
7) Old friends
8) Unconditional love of family
9) Memories - good and bad
10) Animals that live in the city - squirrels, bunnies, and songbirds - they keep us connected to mother nature.
11) The fact that when all else fails, my hair makes a really good messy bun.
12) Fresh vegetables from the garden & CSA farm.
13) The amazing potential of new relationships.
14) Rainbows in the sky.
15) Nail polish on my toes.
16) This face: