Thursday, June 2

Top Ten Time Wasting Websites #8: Craigslist

One thing about me you should know: I am not down to earth. I am a dreamer. I am a pie-in-the-sky, head-in-the-clouds artist. I spend a lot of time dreaming and imagining what life would be like if... well if it were different. So I love spending time on Craigslist looking at dream apartments and houses in my area. I have a little obsession with houses and homes. Do you ever look into people's houses at night when they leave their lights on? I don't mean stop and stare, but as you walk or drive by... just kind peer in to see how they have set up their house? I do. Maybe I shouldn't admit that. Anyways, I love looking at Craiglist and seeing what awesome houses and apartments they have for rent.






I have also found a job and couple of cool friends on Craigslist... its really nice for making connections in your area! Do you ever use the Craiglist in your area? What do you use it for?

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Much like spending money on Etsy and amazon...I always look for deals on things that I either need or don't need but all of a sudden find myself needing!!
I recently bought an elliptical for 65 bucks...not to shabby! Animals too...I've adopted one of my fancy felines from craigslist and helped match up peope in the pets section with each other :)

Playing with Shells said...

My brother is a big craigslist fan. He found an awesome steamer trunk dolly for my birthday last year. It is so old and amazing!