Friday, June 10

TGIF Favorites #6

Awesome overalls!  
(via: venacava)
 These shoes would go great with the overalls.
(via: Ide Vele)
 Just add curly hair and a baby, and this is totally me!
(via: doodlecats)
I love these earrings!
(via: paperraincoat)
I'm not a big fan of guns, but this would make awesome wall art. 
(via: shelbybells)
This is how I look in my dreams!
(via: albumlikeyou)
(via: natashapeach)
Fun Links
What's your unicorn name? The Unicorn Name Generator
 This is hilarious! How a Web Design Goes Straight to Hell
Use your craft to make a difference! Craft Hope 
I can't wait to do this! How to Make Leaf Skeletons 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love that floral gun, what a statement it makes. And those teapot earrings are super cute! Thanks for sharing these!

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com