Tuesday, May 1

Positive Thought of the Day: Do What You Love

What this means to me: This thought is very relevant to me presently because I am currently undergoing a lot of changes to my life, some of which certain people in my life don't think are a good idea. But even in the short amount of time I have been pondering these changes (about a year) I have come to the realization that if I don't do it, I will feel frustrated and unfulfilled in life. One of the main reasons I am hesitant to take the leap and just do it is because I am constantly getting criticized for my ideas. The criticism is coming from people who love me and mean well, but it is dragging me down.
So I have decided to do what I feel is right in my heart! With that I would like to make the announcement that, if all goes as planned, I will be moving out of my parent's house sometime this month!
I will be discussing another change I am undergoing in a post I have planned for later today :)

What are your thoughts on the thought of the day?

Image Source: Unknown - if you know the original source please tell me so I can give proper credit!

1 comment:

SibStudio said...

That's a great quote and so true. You have to do what is right for you and your little girl. Everything else will fall in place. Good luck with your move!