Tuesday, September 27

I Love Fall

My love for seasons go in this order:
~Fall~
--Spring--
>Summer<
**Winter**

I have to say, although winter is definitely my least favorite, I wouldn't want to give it up! I just think it could be a lot shorter, and I would be perfectly happy. I think fall and spring are my top two because I really enjoy watching the changes that take place. I also find these seasons very inspiring creatively. But fall is definitely my number one.

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that last year at this time I was pregnant, and really looking forward to becoming a Mom! I've always loved fall, but watching the leaves turn and feeling the crisp air just makes me happier this year. Its a very nostalgic feeling. 
Another reason I love fall is the cozy feeling of cuddling up with a blanket, by a fireplace with a hot cup of cocoa, hanging out with just your close family. I am an introvert and often enjoy being alone, so part of me really enjoys the seclusion that comes with a colder season. Although by February I am definitely ready to open the shades again!
What is your favorite season? Do you know why? 

No comments: