Tuesday, July 5

Top Ten Time Wasting Websites Number 4: Stumble Upon

StumbleUpon is a really great way to waste time because you can use it for so many things. You can use it to entertain yourself, you can can use to help your business (theoretically) and you can use it to find awesome stuff to post on your blog! I admit this is one of the websites I use to find fun stuff to post on here! Lie these wacky and creative bookshelves!!
kkkkkkkkkkkkk
 
I'd love to see any awesome links you find on Stumble Upon! Happy Stumbling!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I don't really know much about stumble upon, of course have heard of it, but never visited. Is it kinda like pinterest? These shelves are awe-mazing I can't believe them. I love the USA one and the mario one! So cool!

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com