Sunday, July 10

Top Ten Time Wasting Websites # 3: Blogger

Here we are! Finally down to the Top Three, of the Top Ten Time Wasting Websites!

I've only been blogging a little while, and I wish I had started sooner! I am meeting so many cool people, finding all kinds of awesome inspiration and learning so much! It is also a great form of self affirmation-

(via: pinterest)
(via: think geek)

(via: yfrog)
I have to admit that it is really hard for me to keep up with my blog. As a full time single parent to an infant, I don't have nearly as much time to work on my blog as I would like. There are so many things I hope to do with my blog in the future when I have a little more time.
But even with a little time, I am having so much fun sharing things with the world! Or at least I am enjoying my delusions that I am sharing anything with anybody :)
What are your favorite types of blogs to read?

1 comment:

Cas said...

I am new to blogging as well! And I'm right there with you... I can't believe I didn't start sooner! I'm so addicted to it. :D I really love crafting blogs with awesome little DIY projects. And fashion blogs that make me wish I could look like thaaat. Hehe. Sea Marie