Sunday, December 11

Birthday Girl!

Lila's birthday was weeks ago, but since she was sick and other stuff came up, I haven't had a chance to post anything about her birthday! So here are some photos celebrating my favorite one-year-old!
 With the family I nanny for we had a mini party where she opened presents, they sang to her, and I brought rainbow cupcakes!
 The girls were very excited to give her gift! They are such sweet kids!
 And two lovely handmade cards! I'm thinking about employing them to work for my shop, what do ya think?

I was so grateful to them for being willing to have a little celebration for her, because our house is just too small to do anything in. Plus I didn't want to throw a huge stressful party that she wouldn't even remember. So I'll save the stressful parties for when she is older!
(Actually, I love planning parties I just have to have my own place to do it in!)
We did have a little celebration at home too of course, just my parents and me and Lila.
Just in ase
 She was still sick on her actual birthday, she had just IV fluids the night before so she was feeling a lot better, and she even tried some cake!
 Lila got a xylophone from Grandma!
 And some bristle blocks from me!
She was a very sweet girl on her birthday. It was nice, relaxing, and memorable.

1 comment:

RetroFlirt said...

Aww so adorable and looked like she enjoyed her day! Happy birthday to your baby!